Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year's resolutions

As we welcome in the new year 2013 some of us will make New Year's resolutions.  Most of us will forget or have slipped by the end of January, especially those having to do with exercise or weight loss.

For me I will try to improve in every aspect of my life. I know good luck with that! It leaves me a lot of room for small improvements here and there.

Universal Pest Control will try to improve how we service our customers and use modern technology more to communicate with them.  Customers can always call us and talk to a human immediately with out pressing #1 or #3 and so on.

Finally we should all try to smile more and be more civil with each other.  Remember what Voltaire said "Life is a shipwreck, but we must not for get to sing in the lifeboats."

1 comment: